Vacancy Advertisement - Projects Officer
Vacancy - Projects Officer
Under the supervision of the Projects Manager, the individual will assist in coordinating all operational aspects of the projects department in accordance with the stated projects’ strategic framework, project guidelines and within the stipulated budget.
- Coordinate and prepare project reports as well as document meetings along with other administrative duties regarding the department;
- Assist in the creation and execution of work plans and other project management systems, procedures and action plans to ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget;
- Assist in implementing change management initiatives to assist the efficient and effective completion of all projects;
- Assist in the day-to-day implementation of projects and effectively apply methodology, quality assurance procedures and enforce project standards;
- Conduct field visits, prepare field reports and make recommendations as required;
- Assist with identifying, mitigating and managing project risks;
- Represent the organization in external meetings and at conferences.
Qualification, Experience & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies, Business Administration, Project Management or equivalent qualification;
- Working knowledge of climate change, sustainable agriculture or community-based social interventions would be an asset;
- At least three (3) years’ experience in project management or related field;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power-point), and project scheduling applications;
- A result-oriented team player;
- Strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills with the ability to work on own initiative;
- Possess excellent time management and organizing skills;
Interested persons who meet eligibility criteria are invited to send application letter and résumé to Faradaine Forbes-Edwards, Projects Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 876-978-0602 by August 25, 2017.
*Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted*
The Environmental Health Foundation (EHF) will be staging its 11th Annual “We... (Eden Gardens)
Workshop on “Energy Efficiency, Regularization, Energy Consumption and Safety... (The Saint Andrew Settlement (Community hub) in Majesty Gardens, Kingston 11, St. Andrew)
Sensitization Session with residents to inform them about our 18 months renewab... (Majesty Gardens, St. Andrew)