What is Wellness?
Wellness is simply a state of wellbeing. As defined by the National Wellness Institute (USA), "Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a more successful existence".
- Empowering Parade Gardens, Kingston through Renewable Energy & Skills Training
- EHF Schools' Wellness Club Programme
- Transforming Lives through Renewable Energy Initiative and Youth Empowerment in Majesty Gardens, Jamaica
- Annual Wellness & Lifestyle Promotion (Wellness Week)
- Early Childhood Support Programme
- EHF/USAID Climate Change Project-Cedar Valley, St. Thomas
- EHF/UWI Lead Poison Research
Executive Chairman's Message
Prof. the Hon. Henry I.C. Lowe, O.J., C.D., J.P., Ph. D., F.R.S.H.
21 YEARS AS A POSITIVE SOCIAL CAPITAL ASSET ENHANCING THE QUALITY OF PEOPLE'S LIVES
"...do as many things as possible to help as many persons that are in need. Therein lies true strength and love for accomplishment."
Reflecting on the twenty one (21) years of the Foundation's existence, it is with great pride that I recognize that we have managed to become a positive social capital asset, enhancing the quality of people's lives...
“At a time when our basic school was upgrading its facilities, the Environmental Health Foundation saw the need, came on board and made a worthwhile contribution of which we are very thankful. We wish the foundation all the best in the coming months...Read more
The Environmental Health Foundation (EHF) will be staging its 11th Annual “We... (Eden Gardens)
Workshop on “Energy Efficiency, Regularization, Energy Consumption and Safety... (The Saint Andrew Settlement (Community hub) in Majesty Gardens, Kingston 11, St. Andrew)
Sensitization Session with residents to inform them about our 18 months renewab... (Majesty Gardens, St. Andrew)