Request for Quotation- Clear and Prepare Land
The Environmental Health Foundation (EHF), a private not-for-profit organization dedicated to “enhancing the quality of people’s lives” through its implementation and support of projects and programmes in Jamaica, requests quotation to clear and prepare up to 50 acres of farm land in Osbourne Store, Clarendon, under the project entitled: “Preventing Land Degradation for Sustainable Development and Food Security Through New Technologies and Farming Techniques in Clarendon, Jamaica. This project is collectively being financed by the Global Environment Facility Small Grants Programme (GEF SGP) and EHF.
SERVICE SUPPLIER ELIGIBILITY
- Familiarity with the community and its environs;
- Display knowledge and experience in clearing and preparing land for farming or in similar work.
The service supplier should provide a Pro forma invoice that takes into consideration all the elements below:
- Removal of unwanted brushes, rocks, stumps, etc. (as guided by the project team); and proper disposal thereof;
- Involvement of community residents on the contract;
- Preservation of all fully grown trees on the land;
- Utilization of waste material in the rehabilitation of the land where possible;
- Ploughing of land for crop planting;
- Creation of dirt banks to protect crop;
- Drain excavation;
- Ripping/pruning where necessary.
*Other relevant specifications will be provided upon award of contract.
The land is located at Osbourne Store District, Osbourne Store Clarendon. Site visits can be accommodated upon request.
RECEIPT OF PRO FORMA INVOICE
Pro forma Invoice and any other supporting documents must be emailed or delivered no later than Friday, October 27, 2017 at 4:00pm, to Faradaine Forbes-Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com or delivered to our office located at Suite #15, Eden Gardens, 39 Lady Musgrave Road, Kingston 10
For additional information, kindly contact us at 927-3040 or via the email listed above.
The Environmental Health Foundation (EHF) will be staging its 11th Annual “We... (Eden Gardens)
Workshop on “Energy Efficiency, Regularization, Energy Consumption and Safety... (The Saint Andrew Settlement (Community hub) in Majesty Gardens, Kingston 11, St. Andrew)
Sensitization Session with residents to inform them about our 18 months renewab... (Majesty Gardens, St. Andrew)